Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Direct Wholesale Pte Ltd.
By accessing and using any part of www.directwholesale.com.sg website ("this website"), you agree to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use. Direct Wholesale Pte Ltd may amend the Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Changes will be posted on this website and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms & Conditions of Use and all of the changes.
- By using our website, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, modify or exploit any portion or content of the website for any purposes, without express written permission by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- In order to access certain parts of the website, you will be required to register an account. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. You agree that the account information will be kept strictly confidential by you to prevent unauthorized use, and that you will not share your account or transfer your account to others.
- You agree that we have the right at our sole discretion and without notice or liability to restrict, suspend and terminate your account.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- When an order is made, it shall be deemed that your offer to purchase the selected product(s), quantities and price is in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set here. All orders shall be subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the rights to decline your order in whole, or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation for whatever reason, including but not limited to the following: We shall endeavour to ensure all prices, quantity, weight and details of products appearing on our website to be correct at the time the information was inputted into the system. We reserve the right to amend the prices, quantity, weight and details of the products without notice. You agree that the price, quantity, weight and details of the products ordered by you will be based on our prevailing information at the time we receive your order, which may or may not correctly be reflected on our website.
- Out of stock
- Product no longer available
- Incorrect product price or quantity listed on the website
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Pictures of product provided on our website are to help you recognize products. Actual product received may differ due to a change in packaging or suppliers.
- We may seek your consent to substitute a product for another similar product, if the initial product ordered by you is unavailable.
- All product prices listed are shown in Singapore dollars and payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- Minimum order quantity for free delivery is SGD 399
- Any orders below SGD 399, will be charged a flat delivery fee of SGD 35.00
- Delivery slots are subject to availability and based on a first-come-first serve basis.
- We shall endeavour to deliver our Products within your selected time frame and to the delivery address specified by you. However, we cannot guarantee that the delivery time frame is strictly met as there may be factors outside of our control resulting in early or delayed deliveries. We shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame.
- We will only deliver to mainland Singapore. However, we reserve the rights to restrict deliveries to certain areas.
- Please notify us immediately for any changes in your delivery address or contact number.
- We shall deliver to the nominated address and at the time frame specified by you at the time the order is made. If no one is at home at the nominated address and specified time frame when the delivery is made, we reserve the rights to charge an additional re-delivery fee of $15. We shall not be held liable for the deterioration in quality of products when such a re-delivery is made.
- At the time of delivery, all the product(s) and quantity in the order are deemed to be present and accepted by you when you sign off on our sales invoice copy.
- It is your responsibility to store properly or use the products without delay after delivery is made to ensure the freshness of the products. We shall not be held liable for the deterioration in quality of products once delivery has been made.
- Order delivery will be within 48 hours from point of ordering.
The trademarks, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights on this website shall remain at all times our property or the property of relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use or reproduce any of these materials without our written approval.
You agree to indemnify our company and our employees against any liabilities and penalties arising out of your use of the website, your breach of any Terms and Conditions and statutory requirement.
We shall be excused to perform our obligations in the event of a Force Majeure, where the circumstances are beyond the reasonable control, such as strikes, fire, accident, shortage of labour, disruptions of supply line, natural disasters, quarantine restriction, any law regulation, telecommunication or power failures, general failure of the use of public or private transport, or other causes whatsoever.
These Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to your use of this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Disclaimer and Limitations
- We shall make every effort to ensure that all content on the website is accurate and complete, but we provide it on an “as is”, “as available basis”, without representations or warranties of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant that the website or its server will be uninterrupted, error-free, free from unauthorized access including third party hackers, free of viruses or other harmful components, or otherwise meet your requirements.
- You agree that the use of our website is at your sole risk. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.